Hillsdale Public Schools Office of the Board of Education
32 Ruckman Road
Hillsdale, NJ 07642
Dedicated to charting a course of success for today and tomorrow’s children, the Hillsdale School District’s mission is to empower all students with an exceptional educational foundation that actualizes their unique potential.
To provide an exceptional educational foundation, the Board, in active collaboration with the staff, the family and the community, and using a clear system of accountability, will provide the tools to ensure that our students and staff shall:
1. Work cooperatively in a safe, supportive and challenging learning environment that addresses individual learning needs;
2. Apply problem-solving strategies and critical thinking skills learned through written, oral, technological and experiential application in and out of the classroom;
3. Practice good citizenship by fostering respect for one’s self and others through a better understanding of the needs of a diverse society;
4. Fully integrate technology into the learning experience using creative and effective teaching techniques.
5. Appreciate, preserve and promote the quality and professionalism of the staff, administration and Board of Education.
Ann Blanche Smith Elementary School
1000 Hillsdale Ave, Hillsdale, NJ 07642
Phone: (201) 664-1188
Students enrolled: 379
Meadowbrook Elementary School
50 Piermont Ave, Hillsdale, NJ 07642
Phone: (201) 664-8088
Students enrolled: 366
George G. White School
120 Magnolia Ave, Hillsdale, NJ 07642
Phone: (201) 664-0286
Students enrolled: 653
Pascack Valley High School
200 Piermont Avenue
Hillsdale, New Jersey 07642
Pascack Valley High School (PVHS) is a four-year public high school located in Hillsdale and serving students in ninth through twelfth grades as one of two secondary schools in the Pascack Valley Regional High School District. Pascack Valley High School serves the residents of both Hillsdale and neighboring River Vale, while its counterpart Pascack Hills High School serves the communities of Woodcliff Lake and Montvale.